7de Laan is a South African Afrikaans soap opera created by Danie Odendaal and produced by Danie Odendaal Productions. The series focuses on the lives of residents staying in and around the community of 7de Laan (7th Avenue), in the suburb of Hillside. The programme’s dialogue is primarily in Afrikaans and is subtitled in English with some English and Zulu dialogue in between. The street and shop fronts that are featured on the opening visuals, are that of Seventh Street in Melville, Johannesburg.
On tonight’s episode of 7de Laan:
Fikani can’t seem to catch a break. Gabby misreads the situation between her and Tjattas.
What will happen next on 7de Laan:
DeWet opens up towards Shawn about missing out on his childhood. The youngsters have an unexpected guest.
Catch the full month’s soapie teasers for April here.
- Aggie Ngwenya-Meintjies (Mimi Mahlasela)
- Alexa Welman (Carina Nel)
- André Vosloo (Marcus Muller)
- Bonita Meintjies (Hildegardt Silkiewicz)
- Connie van der Lecq (Quinne Brown Huffman)
- Denzil Jonker (Jacques de Silva)
- DeWet Basson/Ben Cronjé (Dirk Stoltz)
- Fikani Chauke (Nicholas Nkuna)
- Ivy Peterson (Nazli George)
- Lesedi Moloi (KB Motsilanyane)
- Mariaan Welman (Deirdre Wolhuter)
- Marvin Peterson (Duncan Johnson)
- Rickus Welman (André Lötter)
- Vanessa Meintjies (Ingrid Paulus)