What is happening in 7de Laan 7 January:
On tonight’s episode of 7de Laan 7 January:
Chris decides on a final holiday destination for his family. Denzil advertises a family event at Oppiekoffie.
What will happen next on 7de Laan:
DeWet and Bonita have an honest conversation about the road ahead. Khethiwe is deeply touched by the Peterson’s concern for her well-being.
What is 7de Laan about:
7de Laan is a South AfricanAfrikaanssoap opera created by Danie Odendaal and produced by Danie Odendaal Productions. The series focuses on the lives of residents staying in and around the community of 7de Laan (7th Avenue), in the suburb of Hillside. The programme’s dialogue is primarily in Afrikaans and is subtitled in English with some English and Zulu dialogue in between. The street and shop fronts that are featured on the opening visuals, are that of Seventh Street in Melville, Johannesburg.
- Aggie Ngwenya-Meintjies (Mimi Mahlasela)
- Alexa Welman (Carina Nel)
- André Vosloo (Marcus Muller)
- Bonita Meintjies (Hildegardt Silkiewicz)
- Connie van der Lecq (Quinne Brown Huffman)
- Denzil Jonker (Jacques de Silva)
- DeWet Basson/Ben Cronjé (Dirk Stoltz)
- Fikani Chauke (Nicholas Nkuna)
- Ivy Peterson (Nazli George)
- Lesedi Moloi (KB Motsilanyane)
- Mariaan Welman (Deirdre Wolhuter)
- Marvin Peterson (Duncan Johnson)
- Rickus Welman (André Lötter)
- Vanessa Meintjies (Ingrid Paulus)
See more of what is to come this month of 7de Laan, here!