Take a look at what is happening in today’s episode of Skeem Saam 13 December 2021!
On todays’s episode of Skeem Saam 13 December 2021:
Khwezi is disturbed when she learns that Anelisa didn’t pitch for work. John is alarmed when he wakes up in an unfamiliar place. Alfred gets a visit from a police officer about the varsity tender.
What will happen next onSkeem Saam this December:
Lehasa is shocked when Khwezi makes a startling declaration. Alfred and Celia are forced to lie to Bushang and Mahlatse. An emotional father and son start to make small inroads.
Catch the full month’s soapie teasers for October here, in case you missed out on today’s episode of Skeem Saam 13 December 2021.
What is Skeem Saam about?
Skeem Saam follows the lives of three teenage boys and their families as they navigate their journey to manhood in a Limpopo township. The show examines how these boys deal with issues of masculinity, gender relations, relationships and self-esteem. And as the series continues, they will learn that they shouldn’t be limited by stereotyped gender roles. Instead, they realise that everyone is deserving of equal treatment.
A very important and significant underlying premise for the drama series is that real men are made, not born. Thus, Skeem Saam challenges old notions of masculinity by promoting positive younger versions in modern society.
Who will survive to see his 21st birthday? Who will grow into a healthy, responsible man? What are the responsibilities of fathers, uncles, teachers and neighbours towards shaping the next generation of men?
- Clement Maosa as Kwaito
- Cornet Mamabolo as Tbose (as Thabiso Cornet Mamabolo)
- Patrick Seleka as Kat (as Patrick Seleka Jr.)
- Harriet Manamela as Meikie Maputla
- Africa Tsoai as John Maputla
- Dieketseng Mnisi as Ma Ntuli
- Lydia Mokgokoloshi as Koko Mantsha
- Eric Macheru as Leeto Maputla
- Mogau Paulina Motlhatswi as Mapitsi
- Amanda du-Pont as Lelo
- Shoki Sebotsane as Ma Kunutu (as Shoki Mmola)
- Bongani Masondo as Mangaliso
- Pebetsi Nolo Matlaila as Mokgadi
- Cedric Fourie as Lehasa Maphosa
- Lesego Marakalla as Rachel Kunutu