Take a look at what is happening in today’s episode of Skeem Saam 18 October 2021!
On todays’s episode of Skeem Saam 18 October 2021:
Meikie realises how unreliable John is, and this disturbs her deeply. Mary is suspicious about the sudden turn of events in Noah’s life. Koloi’s hopes are dashed when he discovers how slim his chances actually are.
What will happen next onSkeem Saam this October:
Leeto is floored to learn about Meikie’s master plan to avoid imprisonment. Principal is stirred when her co-worker questions her authority. Everything seems to be going wrong for Koloi’s dream.
Catch the full month’s soapie teasers for October here, in case you missed out on today’s episode of Skeem Saam 18 October 2021.
What is Skeem Saam about?
Skeem Saam follows the lives of three teenage boys and their families as they navigate their journey to manhood in a Limpopo township. The show examines how these boys deal with issues of masculinity, gender relations, relationships and self-esteem. And as the series continues, they will learn that they shouldn’t be limited by stereotyped gender roles. Instead, they realise that everyone is deserving of equal treatment.
A very important and significant underlying premise for the drama series is that real men are made, not born. Thus, Skeem Saam challenges old notions of masculinity by promoting positive younger versions in modern society.
Who will survive to see his 21st birthday? Who will grow into a healthy, responsible man? What are the responsibilities of fathers, uncles, teachers and neighbours towards shaping the next generation of men?
- Clement Maosa as Kwaito
- Cornet Mamabolo as Tbose (as Thabiso Cornet Mamabolo)
- Patrick Seleka as Kat (as Patrick Seleka Jr.)
- Harriet Manamela as Meikie Maputla
- Africa Tsoai as John Maputla
- Dieketseng Mnisi as Ma Ntuli
- Lydia Mokgokoloshi as Koko Mantsha
- Eric Macheru as Leeto Maputla
- Mogau Paulina Motlhatswi as Mapitsi
- Amanda du-Pont as Lelo
- Shoki Sebotsane as Ma Kunutu (as Shoki Mmola)
- Bongani Masondo as Mangaliso
- Pebetsi Nolo Matlaila as Mokgadi
- Cedric Fourie as Lehasa Maphosa
- Lesego Marakalla as Rachel Kunutu