Take a look at what is happening in today’s episode of Skeem Saam 30 December 2021!
On todays’s episode of Skeem Saam 30 December 2021:
A duo set on finding justice for their late friend are shaken by their enemy’s wrath. Alfred realises the importance of family and comes up with his own brilliant idea. Joy and Leeto’s romance takes off at an unprecedented speed.
What will happen next onSkeem Saam this December:
The chickens have come home to roost for Lehasa. The Magongwas host a New Year’s Eve Braai. The attraction between Leeto and Joy is palpable as they paint the town red.
Catch the full month’s soapie teasers for October here, in case you missed out on today’s episode of Skeem Saam 30 December 2021.
What is Skeem Saam about?
Skeem Saam follows the lives of three teenage boys and their families as they navigate their journey to manhood in a Limpopo township. The show examines how these boys deal with issues of masculinity, gender relations, relationships and self-esteem. And as the series continues, they will learn that they shouldn’t be limited by stereotyped gender roles. Instead, they realise that everyone is deserving of equal treatment.
A very important and significant underlying premise for the drama series is that real men are made, not born. Thus, Skeem Saam challenges old notions of masculinity by promoting positive younger versions in modern society.
Who will survive to see his 21st birthday? Who will grow into a healthy, responsible man? What are the responsibilities of fathers, uncles, teachers and neighbours towards shaping the next generation of men?
- Clement Maosa as Kwaito
- Cornet Mamabolo as Tbose (as Thabiso Cornet Mamabolo)
- Patrick Seleka as Kat (as Patrick Seleka Jr.)
- Harriet Manamela as Meikie Maputla
- Africa Tsoai as John Maputla
- Dieketseng Mnisi as Ma Ntuli
- Lydia Mokgokoloshi as Koko Mantsha
- Eric Macheru as Leeto Maputla
- Mogau Paulina Motlhatswi as Mapitsi
- Amanda du-Pont as Lelo
- Shoki Sebotsane as Ma Kunutu (as Shoki Mmola)
- Bongani Masondo as Mangaliso
- Pebetsi Nolo Matlaila as Mokgadi
- Cedric Fourie as Lehasa Maphosa
- Lesego Marakalla as Rachel Kunutu