Take a look at what is happening in today’s episode of Skeem Saam 5 January 2022!
On todays’s episode of Skeem Saam 5 January 2022:
Khwezikazi is stirred by the urgency of formalities regarding her lover’s potential baby. Alfred’s plan to save his business falls to pieces when a family member refuses to assist. Kwaito walks in on what might appear to be a flirtatious moment between two unlikely people.
What will happen next onSkeem Saam thisJanuary:
One of Fanie’s enemies returns to Café Rovuwa. The vandalised sign is the talk of the town. Alfred makes peace with being stuck with Alfios.
Catch the full month’s soapie teasers for January here, in case you missed out on today’s episode of Skeem Saam 5 January 2022.
What is Skeem Saam about?
Skeem Saam follows the lives of three teenage boys and their families as they navigate their journey to manhood in a Limpopo township. The show examines how these boys deal with issues of masculinity, gender relations, relationships and self-esteem. And as the series continues, they will learn that they shouldn’t be limited by stereotyped gender roles. Instead, they realise that everyone is deserving of equal treatment.
A very important and significant underlying premise for the drama series is that real men are made, not born. Thus, Skeem Saam challenges old notions of masculinity by promoting positive younger versions in modern society.
Who will survive to see his 21st birthday? Who will grow into a healthy, responsible man? What are the responsibilities of fathers, uncles, teachers and neighbours towards shaping the next generation of men?
- Clement Maosa as Kwaito
- Cornet Mamabolo as Tbose (as Thabiso Cornet Mamabolo)
- Patrick Seleka as Kat (as Patrick Seleka Jr.)
- Harriet Manamela as Meikie Maputla
- Africa Tsoai as John Maputla
- Dieketseng Mnisi as Ma Ntuli
- Lydia Mokgokoloshi as Koko Mantsha
- Eric Macheru as Leeto Maputla
- Mogau Paulina Motlhatswi as Mapitsi
- Amanda du-Pont as Lelo
- Shoki Sebotsane as Ma Kunutu (as Shoki Mmola)
- Bongani Masondo as Mangaliso
- Pebetsi Nolo Matlaila as Mokgadi
- Cedric Fourie as Lehasa Maphosa
- Lesego Marakalla as Rachel Kunutu