What is happening in Uzalo 10 November 2021:
On tonight’s episode of Uzalo 10 November:
Hlelo gets shivers down her spine when she comes face to face with a blast from the past. Mr. Mbatha resorts to dubious methods to secure his future. Nkunzi warns Sibonelo about a dangerous business decision.
What will happen next on Uzalo:
Hlelo parties the night away while Gabisile is worried sick about her. The chickens come home to roost for Mbatha as all the people he owes come knocking on his door.
What is Uzalo about:
Uzalo initially told the story of two families in the township of Kwa-Mashu: the Mdletshe family, who play a significant role in the management of the Kwamashu Kingdom Church, and the Xulu family who run a car theft syndicate. The connection between the families was that their eldest sons were switched at birth during the period when Nelson Mandela was released from prison. As the show has progressed over the years, the storylines have dramatically changed with interchanging characters, contributing to many new story arcs, but simultaneously maintaining the growth of some of its main and supporting characters.
- Leleti Khumalo asZandile “MaNzuza” Mdletshe
- Mpumelelo Bhulose asMuzi Xulu
- Bheki Mkhwane asMelusi Mdletshe
- Dawn Thandeka King asLindiwe “MaNgcobo” Xulu
- Nay Maps asMxolisi Xulu
- Kay Sibiya asAyanda Mdletshe (as Khumbulani Kay Sibiya)
- Masoja Msiza asNkunzi
- Glen Gabela asPastor Melusi Mdletshe
- Nyalleng Thibedi asZekhethelo
- Siyabonga Shibe asQhabanga
- Baby Cele asGabisile (as Baby Cele Maloka)
- Sihle Ndaba asSmangele Maphumulo
- Khaya Dladla asGC
- Wiseman Mncube asSibonelo
- Nompilo Maphumulo asNosipho Xulu
See more of what is to come this month of Uzalo, here!