What is happening in Uzalo 4 August 2022:
On tonight’s episode of Uzalo 4 August 2022:
The Magwaza scrapyard is ransacked by unknown men. Hleziphi’s fears reach a fever pitch and she resigns while Njeza and Sbu are accused of a crime they did not commit.
What will happen next on Uzalo:
Hleziphi feels the walls closing in on her. Mrs. Madlala tries to wiggle her way into staying at the Xaba mansion and Gabisile brings sexy back!
What is Uzalo about:
When Uzalo first aired, it drew the audience in by telling the stories of two families inf the township of Kwa-Mashu. The Mdletshe family plays a significant role in the community as they manage the Kwamashu Kingdom Church. And the Xulu family, on the other hand, run a car theft organisation.
These two families that were complete opposites from each other, had one thing in common – their sons. Their eldest sons were switched at birth during Nelson Mandela‘s release from prison. And as the show progressed over the years, so have the storylines. Now they tell stories of interchanging characters that contribute to new story arcs, while still maintaining the growth of the main and supporting characters.
- Leleti Khumalo asZandile “MaNzuza” Mdletshe
- Mpumelelo Bhulose asMuzi Xulu
- Bheki Mkhwane asMelusi Mdletshe
- Dawn Thandeka King asLindiwe “MaNgcobo” Xulu
- Nay Maps asMxolisi Xulu
- Kay Sibiya asAyanda Mdletshe (as Khumbulani Kay Sibiya)
- Masoja Msiza asNkunzi
- Glen Gabela asPastor Melusi Mdletshe
- Nyalleng Thibedi asZekhethelo
- Siyabonga Shibe asQhabanga
- Baby Cele asGabisile (as Baby Cele Maloka)
- Sihle Ndaba asSmangele Maphumulo
- Khaya Dladla asGC
- Wiseman Mncube asSibonelo
- Nompilo Maphumulo asNosipho Xulu
See more of what is to come this month of Uzalo, here!