SIDSSA21 is a platform that brings critical role-players in the infrastructure investment space together. These groups are motivated around a key goal of accelerating an infrastructure-led economic recovery plan.
The symposium is organised by the Investment and Infrastructure Office in the Presidency. And the theme for the symposium is: “Quality infrastructure for development, recovery and inclusive growth”.
Various speakers will be present at the SIDSSA21 briefing
A media briefing will be held on Wednesday by the Investment and Infrastructure Office. Here the thematic focus areas of the symposium will be unpacked.
The briefing will be addressed by the following speakers:
- Minister in the Presidency Mondli Gungubele
- Public Works and Infrastructure Minister Patricia De Lille and her deputy Noxolo Kiviet
- Minister of Foresrtry, Fisheries and Environmental Affairs Barbara Creecy
- Water and Sanitation Minister Senzo Mchunu
- Minister of Human Settlements Mmamoloko Kubayi
- Minister of Finance Enoch Godongwana
The second part of the press briefing will be led by the Head of Infrastructure and Investment in the Presidency, Dr Kgosientsho Ramokgopa. Executive Vice President of Energy Business for Sasol, Prischillah Mabelane, will be joining Dr Ramokgopa. Mabelane is expected to be making an announcement on an investment made by Sasol into green hydrogen in SA.
View the programme for SIDSSA21 here: sidssa.org.za
Media Statement: President to host Sustainable Infrastructure Development Symposium