What is happening in Uzalo this 18 November 2022
On tonight’s episode of Uzalo:
Mthambisi isn’t an easy target which Vika soon realises. Nkunzi comes down hard on Pastor Gwala when he points out what a bad father he is to Nkazimulo.
What will happen next on Uzalo:
A man’s future hangs in the balance. A young man takes a psychotic decision that threatens his life. A father loses his son all over again.
Watch Uzalo each weeknight on SABC1 from Mondays to Fridays at 20h30.
What is Uzalo about:
When Uzalo first aired, it drew the audience in by telling the stories of two families inf the township of Kwa-Mashu. The Mdletshe family plays a significant role in the community as they manage the Kwamashu Kingdom Church. And the Xulu family, on the other hand, run a car theft organisation.
These two families that were complete opposites from each other, had one thing in common – their sons. Their eldest sons were switched at birth during Nelson Mandela’s release from prison. And as the show progressed over the years, so have the storylines. Now they tell stories of interchanging characters that contribute to new story arcs, while still maintaining the growth of the main and supporting characters.
Latest Soapie teasers:
Uzalo Main Characters:
- Leleti Khumalo asZandile “MaNzuza” Mdletshe
- Mpumelelo Bhulose asMuzi Xulu
- Bheki Mkhwane asMelusi Mdletshe
- Dawn Thandeka King asLindiwe “MaNgcobo” Xulu
- Nay Maps asMxolisi Xulu
- Kay Sibiya asAyanda Mdletshe (as Khumbulani Kay Sibiya)
- Masoja Msiza asNkunzi
- Glen Gabela asPastor Melusi Mdletshe
- Nyalleng Thibedi asZekhethelo
- Siyabonga Shibe asQhabanga
- Baby Cele asGabisile (as Baby Cele Maloka)
- Sihle Ndaba asSmangele Maphumulo
- Khaya Dladla asGC
- Wiseman Mncube asSibonelo
- Nompilo Maphumulo asNosipho Xulu
See more of what is to come this month of Uzalo, here!