What is happening in Uzalo this 3 February 2023.
On tonight’s episode of Uzalo:
Nomaswazi and Sibonelo make up after her weird behaviour, and share a warm kiss. Nyawo shows the police station a stolen selfie with Sthabile. Sibonelo finds out that Hlelo has concerns about the books KwaNjomane.
What will happen next on Uzalo:
Nomaswazi gets the shock of her life from Bab’Nsimbi, but Sibonelo is not bothered. Pastor Gwala and Nosipho plan for their wedding while Nkazimulo shows remorse for his actions. Nyawo is warned about inserting himself in other people’s relationships.
Watch Uzalo each weeknight on SABC1 from Mondays to Fridays at 20h30.
What is Uzalo about:
When Uzalo first aired, it drew the audience in by telling the stories of two families inf the township of Kwa-Mashu. The Mdletshe family plays a significant role in the community as they manage the Kwamashu Kingdom Church. And the Xulu family, on the other hand, run a car theft organisation.
These two families that were complete opposites from each other, had one thing in common – their sons. Their eldest sons were switched at birth during Nelson Mandela’s release from prison. And as the show progressed over the years, so have the storylines. Now they tell stories of interchanging characters that contribute to new story arcs, while still maintaining the growth of the main and supporting characters.
Latest Soapie teasers:
Uzalo Main Characters:
- Leleti Khumalo asZandile “MaNzuza” Mdletshe
- Mpumelelo Bhulose asMuzi Xulu
- Bheki Mkhwane asMelusi Mdletshe
- Dawn Thandeka King asLindiwe “MaNgcobo” Xulu
- Nay Maps asMxolisi Xulu
- Kay Sibiya asAyanda Mdletshe (as Khumbulani Kay Sibiya)
- Masoja Msiza asNkunzi
- Glen Gabela asPastor Melusi Mdletshe
- Nyalleng Thibedi asZekhethelo
- Siyabonga Shibe asQhabanga
- Baby Cele asGabisile (as Baby Cele Maloka)
- Sihle Ndaba asSmangele Maphumulo
- Khaya Dladla asGC
- Wiseman Mncube asSibonelo
- Nompilo Maphumulo asNosipho Xulu
See more of what is to come this February on Uzalo, here!