Partner Content: Cape Town, 16 September 2022 Over the last half a decade, Steri Stumpie has cemented itself as South Africa’s favourite flavoured milk brand. Two years ago, the brand had to put a big celebration back in the fridge and now, to celebrate their 50th birthday, the brand is bringing the spontaneous, colourful and fun to South Africans around the country because, let’s face it – lately life has been a little colour-less, fun-less & flavour-less thanks to ‘you know what’.
Steri Stumpie will be hosting an array of Steri-brations at popular locations around Cape Town over the next few weeks, and call on all Capetonian fans of the brand to join in on the celebration.
Over the next few weeks, the Steri-mobile will be visiting hotspots around the city and adding a little colour and flavour to fans of the popular drink, while celebrating everything this iconic brand stands for. These activations will see Steri Stumpie throwing the ultimate celebration with incredible music, selfie walls, product giveaways and so much more.
Catch the Steri-mobile in Cape Town on:
- 16 September: Camps Bay and Clifton Beach
- 17 September: Green Point Park
- 18 September: Strand and Gordon’s Bay
- 23 September: Muizenburg Beach
- 24 September: Sea Point Promenade
- 25 September: Eden on the Bay, Melkbosstrand, Bloubergstrand Beach and Blaauwberg Beach
- 30 September: Stellenbosch Botanical Gardens & Die Boord
- 1 October: Hout Bay Beach, Bay Harbour Market & Chapman’s Peak Drive
- 2 October: Simon’s Town
- 8 October: Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
South Africans around the country will also get the chance to interact with the brand on social media and win their share of a whopping R100 000, which promises to be full of fun, colour and excitement! Check out the official Steri Stumpie social media pages for your chance to win!
~ E.Broide, The Platinum Club